Influential changes are occurring to health and health care every day
with Dennis leading the way
- Board of Advisors, Health, Technology & Innovation at American Heart Association
- (Social isolation, loneliness, and anxiety during COVID-19) international council on healthy aging April 2020.
- Empowerment during and after COVID-19: transforming challenges into opportunities.
2019 Consumer Electronics Show panel
Digital therapeutics: empowering people and revolutionizing treatment January 10, 2019
HLTH General Session: Embracing Wearables, Monitors and Tracking Devices
Description: Health wearables, monitors, and trackers are recording individuals’ health status and sending signals to inform, remind, alert, and report health information. Hear how innovators in the health industry are consuming the data and deriving the value from these amazing “smart devices” that inspire consumers to better manage health!
Date/Time Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 at 10:05AM – 10:35AM
- Travis Johnson, Garmin Health, World-Wide Product Lead, Garmin
- Dr. Brian Otis, Chief Technology Officer, Verily Life Sciences
- Nicholas Schmidt, Head of Healthcare Products at Nokia Technologies, Nokia Technologies
- Dennis A. Robbins Ph.D., M.P.H.