Its all about the
Dennis is a thought leader committed to rejuvenating healthcare eco-systems and shifting the paradigm from patient to person.
Dennis Robbins (M.P.H. Harvard, Ph.D., Boston College) is a prominent health innovator, thought leader, and activist. His distinguished career spans multiple sectors of health, wellness, health care, business, ethics and policy. He has authored and published eight books and contributes to the literature extensively with over 400 articles, chapters, and thousands of lectures in health and healthcare. His work on person-centricity ™ is a major paradigmatic shift in how we think about health, healthcare, liability, self-determination, the person and the future.
- National Fund for Medical Education Fellow at Harvard
- Visiting Scholar / Research Fellow at Harvard Medical School and Public Health
- Advisor to President’s and White House Commissions
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Consumer Engagement Advisor to the Office of the National Coordinator
- Advisor to National Ethics Legislation and 2 US Supreme Court decisions
- Chaired the cross-government PCMH 2.0 think tank for military health in DC
- Advisor to Office of the Surgeon General of the Army, Walter Reed, and the CMO of the Navy
He blends elements of health information technologies, ethics, behavioral economics, exercise physiology, sleep, and healthy eating to bend the sickness curve.
Dr. Robbins was a major force in the early Hospice Movement and worked closely across both aisles and CMS in helping to promote the Hospice Medicare benefit